<< Enter >>
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 3:37 PM
end of the grueling job hunt
41days of madness finding a job- It ends today. 14 27 HRS 25th Mar
Well I'm glad really. Yw is finally employed!

I wanna thank all my friends specifically for helping me in one way or another to get this amazing job.

To bernard: Thank you for all the valuable and amazing motivations. Especially helping me to build my resume from scratch and abolishing that old and whinny version of mine.

To dreww: Thank you for listening to all my crap and yea see u in ESPN for the next 2 mths ;)

To simone: omg!!! Thanks LA!!! I think i get this job mostly coz you intro-ed it to me. so yea thanks!! and see you in school soon!

To benjamin: Thank you soo much for finding all e temps from all sources you can gather and asking me to apply. :) appreciated!

To all others who have helped me in one way or another thanks! This is so exciting.. my first temp job which is also my first job! Guso!! Will update more soon!!

its yw signing off! ~


0 comment(s)