<< Enter >>
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
1st day of work
Hi!!

some random updates!! So exciting.. today was my first day of work (tts right..) and i must say i really understand why people say working is difficult. It was quite an easy day for me, well at least a lot easier than i have expected.. Learning the ibms software was quite irritating cos a small err created by me might get extraplolated and become a colossal damage and perhaps get me fired? omg.. and omg sometimes when u make a mistake also very hard to double check..
(yw needs to be more careful.. )

disturbing.. but overall the perm staff there are all very nice people and i seriously like e working environment a lot. And espeically i juz love those LCD TVs around me(though sadly i do not have any on my desk) i can juz leech off other people and catch a glimpse of sports action when im bored :-) and yea i juz hope i dun make any serious errors during my 2 mths stay at espn and hopefully my days get better and better in time!

So its yw, signing off!!!

*day 1 of 45*
~ hope to see jamie soon O.o


0 comment(s)