<< Enter >>
Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 6:50 PM
1 Month of Unemployment
I guess I've come to terms with the fact that "life's hard to get by without an aim or a goal." I never truly understand the meaning of that phrase until now.. Jobless and as i laze around aimlessly like a small puppy that lost his direction(sorry must have gotten to much of Bolt into my head). Truth is yeah i'm really wandering around and contributing to the jobless rate in Singapore as i helplessly send out bundles of no replies resumes.

I guess the only way to steer me back on course is to set objectives for myself to complete. So my objective will be

  1. Get a Driving License
  2. Get a Job
  3. Pass IPPT 2009 on the 1st June 2009
  4. Revise on chemistry
I will just work towards these goals and hopefully i can be less despondent and aimless.. And yeah really nothing much to blog about except maybe to go for the NUS Band concert next saturday? Yea it has been really a long while since i last went for a concert and oooo Roland Garros 09 is probably starting soon; time to find myself a non-retired tennis idol T.T

its yw, signing off
oh man... can you guys just stop working for one sec and talk to me. coz im seriously bored!


0 comment(s)