<< Enter >>
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 9:41 PM
a new chapter, a new beginning
hey guys!

Indeed, my first post after 22months as a singaporean pink ic holder! Well lets just say that i'm glad that my NS is over and now... i suppose i do agree with the earlier batches that said ORD is actually quite an over rated thing.. yes the excitement lasted me for like a few hours? that's right... 22X31X24 hours worth of shit in exchange for like a few hours is totally ridiculous.. okay.. what am i saying.. but nvm... right now im like totally idling at home trying to find a job. Well i guess the job market right now is not a suitable time to look for a job(no excuses) but i've tried! U see.. resumes sent.. recruitexpress applied.. well so right now all i can do is W-A-I-T

Ooo.. at least there's something i can look forward to- that's driving. yess haha cant wait for my first driving lesson next monday.. gutesna...

yw, signing off in pink. ;)


0 comment(s)