<< Enter >>
Sunday, March 02, 2008 @ 7:52 PM
v long nv update
omg i juz realise i havent been updating for like 2mths basically life is very very bad and it seems to be going downhill every minute, every second.

the past 2 months have been really very very boring and there is just nothing to blog about... hardly anything interesting or new happened to me because my life is so repetitive and it will carry on for like this for another slightly less than a year... seeing how time flies i cannot help but wish and pray that every minute, every second could speed up and accelerate to my desired point of time in my life which is mostly likely after ns before uni... that alluring point in my life is a milestone in which when i grow up to i will look back and perhaps feel proud of myself that i have done so much and when i see other poor souls going through what i have gone through in the future, at least i could say been there done that.

oh yes and after 4 years ive finally upgraded my computer to the latest technology of Intel Quad Core which is omgz because from a single core processor i actually had an addition of 3 more to share the load that i task my computer to perform. Seeing how much Intel has progressed i cannot help but feel proud of them. From a P1 to a P4 and now to multiple cores to assist users by hastening the computer applications... I hope that in the near future to come, better technologies could swing by and make life easier for all of us!

alright i guess this is juz a short blog entry to liven up my degenerating blog...
*praying hard dat hes caught and i wont be activated during weekends T.T*

prepare to move.. Cease Fire!
yw, signing off


0 comment(s)