<< Enter >>
Friday, March 28, 2008 @ 3:13 PM
ahh 3rd weekend gone
hi guys!
omg ive been also blogging quite frequently these days. Pls do not mistaken im not slacking, definitely not enjoying life coz tmr's weekend would be my 3rd weekend vaporised in a row all thanks to that you-know-who. If im a wiz i would abra kadabra him, if i am a force archer, hes gonna have a taste of my Art of Sniping and if im Lina Inverse, hes so sure to be toasted by my Laguna Blade. Argh how i wish i have Molly's power... a pin and a map that settles everything.

well caballing these days have been very enjoyable... just leveled my character to lv52 today and hopefully to 53 so as to equip my new Bluestin Bow. Say hi to xdrowx!



oh yea and im so bored today and started reading thru my archieves and i really really miss those days when i could be so carefree. Conformity and regimentation was like non-existent?

omgz i hope i can meet up with drew for dinner on sat... i need to b1tch about all the shyt b4 i self detonate and explode arghhhh. T.T

its yw, signing off

NS Status: 52.2% Completed


0 comment(s)