<< Enter >>
Monday, October 15, 2007 @ 6:42 PM
Vaporised Weekend
Hi guys!!

Haven't really been updating much as my blog title suggest... yup my hari raya weekend was totally vaporised because of the stupid mort@r live firing... well at least it was quite a memorable experience though..

booked out sunday morning and i felt like crap because i only slept for like a pathetic 2.75 hrs and on calculations S@F made me worked for more than 22hrs that day like omg? dun you think we r so underpaid in this 'modern day slavery in-green' argh...

Slept thru my sunday (pathetic right) and today i also stayed at home all day tidying up my room and yes its totally in standby condition. ^.^
And i will have to book back in at 11pm and tml is already the closing address of my course. Well what can i say? all good things just have to come to an end... and i will be back to that hellhole soon... csb... more and more m@rches omg? somebody save me !!!! T.T

cheers,
yongwen signing off


0 comment(s)