<< Enter >>
Saturday, October 06, 2007 @ 10:55 PM
moodless
it was a terrible terrible week... totally stuck in that hell hole for a good 5 days and according to lesson plan things are gonna get worse this comin week... met up with glenn yesterday at great world city and had dinner at this restaurant Cz'zar
(Zhi Char) .. yea very pretentious board and the way they bundle food up as a set is also absolutely pretentious... the food was relatively okay and ya.. at least i nv ps u this time!!! but it was supposedly to be a coffee session... aiks my caramel latte ice blended -_-"

then i went over to glenn's house today and its like my 1st time there haha. and.. his room is like well furnished... cosy bed, table by the side with translucent curtain linings... flat screen tv mounted and a laptop... oh man this is totally my dream room can... One of my ideal saturday can be spent like that in an air con room... reading articles over the internet and doing some research... and once in a while when im tired i can surf the net, tag on my friends' blog... you know such a peaceful and tranquil day is so much appreciated now... but o wells i will have to wait for another 2 years at least before i can get back my rightful 'pink' identity and getting rid of the association with 'the greenery'. terrible... i can only envy him at this point in time i suppose... ooo! i bought some block of wood which can be chiseled and made into a triceratops fossil model for ben.. haha hope he likes it! O.o

well nothing is exactly going my way... everything seems to be against me and from the angiogram results from my dad it is definitely a defining mental blow to me... and because of my association wth the 'greenery' i cannot be present for my dad's angioplasty procedure. im starting to hate myself seriously so helpless and useless and i cant even take care of my dad and my sisters have to take leave to accompany my dad instead... why is all these happening.

and this coming week is gonna be so damn long because i will be trapped in that hell hole again for a good 6 days of which half of it will be spent out there in the field filled with disgusting creepy crawlers how awesome rihgt?

yw, signin out


0 comment(s)