<< Enter >>
Sunday, September 02, 2007 @ 6:43 PM
September ..
hi everyone...

you know what i think that this world is seriously unfair and twisted... why is it that kind people doesnt have a good ending while evil, bitchy, irritable pple always get away with things and all. Its just so annoying yet i just cannot do anything about it. Who exactly uphold the justice in this world? I cannot help but fathom..

Could it be this freaky phenomenum that causes crime? when people take things into their hands to uphold e justice but in the process got themselves into trouble too. How can they be judged if their actions is correct or wrong?

nvm i dunno why im blogging im just pissed that my life is totally so screwed up. Why didnt i just down pes and save myself all these crap... the next weekend is alreeady the dunno how many-th guard duty ive done for e past 2 mths its really terrible to have one on a weekend and furthermore i have to stay back to do RT on sat morning, which means im booking out in less than 24 hrs and i wont get to spend a night at home on my own bed. Horror of e horrors tats twisting my mind and crashing my mental state... When will these torment all end? Life is already as miserable as it seems ... what happen to my guardian angel... why arent you doing something to help me...

see u guys in 2 weeks time...
cheers,
yw


0 comment(s)