<< Enter >>
Saturday, September 15, 2007 @ 10:05 PM
Rat and Spray
hey guys!!!!

oh gosh i havent really had time to blog... for e last 14days i have not booked out >24hrs, so i really cherish this long weekend (but its acutally juz a norm 2 full day weekend juz dat its relatively longer than my usual <24hrs book-out-weekends)

it is absolutely amazing and for saving grace, ive finally managed to passed my standard obstacle course with the overwhelming cheer and encouragement from my platoon mates, thank you nicholas for running down with me and cheering me on esp when i was about to give up. This is my 1st time dat i ran until i felt im almost 'there' where the clouds seem to prevail, the paradise that everyone dreams off... yea... when i hit the end point i was barely in my normal mental state... staggering around like a drunken man and the feeling is horrible... the air i breathe in seems to be incinerating my throat... gosh shaggest of e shaggest and thats prolly the shaggest moment of the year... but i passed... more importantly... i freed myself from the ridiculous RT sessions and burnt sat mornings... im glad its all over...

well today is yet a perfect day as i started my 'movie biathalon'. It started with of course the Hairspray that is very entertaining... i almost danced out of e theatre after watching...

" i would love to throw a harpoon at the great white whale first " by amber's mum

haha very funnie the songs they sang is absolutely fantabulous...

then after that would follow up with the highly rated Ratatouille. It is damn funnie

" Anyone can cook " by Chef Gusteau

a great movie... haha

so yeah... fantastic day i suppose... yawnz alright gonna sleep... see u guys ard!!!

cheers,
yw


0 comment(s)