<< Enter >>
Sunday, August 12, 2007 @ 9:45 PM
On Block Leave



hi everyone!!

AIT had finally came to an end... but im afraid that this is just a beginning of my 2 yrs of service in my unit... i cant post pictures of my POP coz im told not to circulate it aiks... But o wells all i can say is im juz glad that the course ended early and all...

my block leave is finally here.. smth which i have been anticipating for eversince my last one ended... but now i realise that it is gonna be the boring-est and dullest and dottest leave ever coz all my friends are occupied with their own work and stuff and it seems quite impossible for us to meet up as yet... but thankfully julianne and simone is nice enuff to accompany mi this poor soul for a day haha cant wait for that!

juz went NTUC and omg we spent like 100++ bucks on the groceries and i think 1/2 of them belong to mi LOL!!!! hey.. its not as if i get many chance to shop for food now and then right.. i guess its fair??? aiks... my reasons hah

o wells i have nothing much to blog about except that i know i have a lot of work to do like changing my bedsheets cleaning up my room so dat i can have one enjoyable week @ home.. aiks...

i feel so relax as if im floating freely in the open sea... sunbathing under the tropical sun and taking sips of lemonade ...

its yw signing off!


0 comment(s)