<< Enter >>
Saturday, June 30, 2007 @ 10:25 PM
a new chapter





[[Tea House in a hotel, celebrating Timothy's 1st mth!]]

sigh my hols after bmt is over and juz completed 1 week in my new unit... omg its horrible... i totally miss the good old bmt days.. o wells...

the new harry potter film is really omg-looking i want to watch!!!!! yes ber apparently owes me a ticket and free pop corn to go along with!!!! haha! yea thats one event to look forward to.

and in 1.5hrs time everything will be more expensive by 2% so pls buy more now

great i have nth much to blog about... my mind is in a blank and my flow of thought is totally messed up... time pls accelerate within this 2 yrs.... i want to go to uni!!!! omg i juz totally cant imagine how life will be in the uni... haha

alright i'll end here
its yw signing off!


0 comment(s)