<< Enter >>
Thursday, March 29, 2007 @ 1:51 PM
ron u dots
Okay ron u dots b1tch ask me to do this thingy zzzz u noe im a vvvvvv busy individual... *lol*
anw yea this shall entertain me for 15mins ..

alright so that disgusting r0nauld Lohhh tagged and say i have to post my 6 weirdest habit
oh gosh lets see

--> 1
i love talking to myself when im alone *dun gimme dat look zzz*
or re enact a scene i really like in a show and pretend im that coolest character in it

---> 2
i will stare into space blankly easily for 90% of my free time and when pple talk to me usually only 20% of the talk's content goes into my brain .. oh did i mention that 20% is already a bonus? O.o

--> 3
ever since holidays start the first thing i wake up is to switch on my computer and go back to sleep for another 30 mins. dun ask me why i start up my com 1st its just weird

---> 4
i have this habit of dotting people yes i know ron will go YAR!!! he uses packets of dots to express his 'speechlessness' for e.g.

Ron: ha ha ha i am roooonauldddd lohh
yw: a packet of dots for u -_-"

--->5
i have very cool expressive words which i picked up from jinyan bern they all includes
gutesna, dalida, mamaneem, mama, b1tch, tiniuniu which are vvv funnie and my friends can identify me immediately given those words. RIGHT ROOONAULD??

---> 6
damn the last one.. this is tricky im running out of habits.. erm erm.. ooo yes yes my last weirdest habit is instead of saying hihi, hiie, hello, good morning etc to my good frenz i will usually go hi u b1tch :D so yea so dun be too alarm :D im juz being friendly as usual. yea mama

alright tats it.. fancy cracking my bain for these weird habits of mine.. oh gosh am i weird?
O.o

its yw signing out


0 comment(s)