<< Enter >>
Sunday, August 27, 2006 @ 10:19 AM
im back!!
alright guys... im so going to use blogger again.. cos for some reasons i think wordpress is very inappropriate and getting worse ... my last post over there wont show up. damn.. anw it has been a rough week for me.. and i haven have enough rest at all... im gonna suffer from mental breakdown lar.

im so not use to my empty computer.. but im sure i will get use to it some day.. and i feel so sad coz my xiaohunhun and griffinkid photos are all washed off into the information rubbish chute.. sigh T_T

gosh yes yes prelims is starting on thurs and i can tell u i have not at all done any substantial revision to score a DDDDDDDDDDDDDecent grade. seriously.. i have this bad feeling that is constantly giving me weird vibes..

nothing exactly interesting pop up along the course of last week.. actually i feel that my life is so dull and uninteresting.. i really hate it. my friends are like all progressing well and moving ahead as they gather more work and information.. but im STILL creeping back in square one. sometimes when i see myself in this pathetic state i cant help but feel sorry for myself... so many of my friends have become so successful... yet i am still a pathetic me.. its like no matter how hard i try i just cannot escape from it. i can fathom why and i feel like giving up... really... i think im realy gonna breakdown soon.

sigh..
p.s. i'll try to get back my tagboard :D


0 comment(s)