<< Enter >>
Monday, July 17, 2006 @ 10:31 PM
silver happiness


ITS totally OMMMMMMG !!!!
i actually passed my napha test with silver !!!! and i broke all my records!!! like totally gutesna! whooo!!! lets do a recall of what happened...
first after jumping for 8 times and on the 8th jump...




my gosh even mrs tan actually stared in shock.. haha such a tyco jump la!!! so my broad jump has improved by 15cm to reach a all new hi score of 227cm !!!! my gosh im soooooo happy!!! (really thnks mrs tan!! for giving me so many chances! )

and my pull ups has increased by 1 now its 5 ^_^ and shuttlerun i have hasten by 0.5secs to 10sec AND sit and reach i have increased my flexibility by 1cm! hah! only sit ups remain at >42 which is sooo perfect!!! and i tell u when i finished all my 5 stations it was raining.. darn i have to wait until 5pm then i can take my 2.4km run which was like the determining factor of my silver... the suspense was a real killer :(

I must REALLY thank the t-19ers who came down to cheer me up @ the track it was totally AMAZING!! (oh no so blonde) At least all your efforts and perspirations did not went down the drain!! haha


i tell you by the 2nd round i can feel the oxygen (my fave molecules when it comes to run) has been backstabbing me by oxidising my poor throat.. that feeling sucks man.. i thought i couldnt make it until ron ervin seelin and eug start running with me and really push me for the last round haha so in the end.. i hit the finish line slapping off my previous record of 11.48min and replacing it with 11.28min.

OMG!!! im soo happy lar! and i seriously dashed like mad to the finishing point! YES I DID IT!!! omgz i passed my napha test!!! i swear if i had any more energy i would have dance just like the blonde in the video lar!!! Its totally amazing!!!! haha thats a reduction for my NS next year!!! whooahhooo!!!



Thnks to all that came down to support me !!!! haha esp those that ran with me too!! haha couldnt have done it without you guys!!!!! ^_^ (and mich and shing and rach and simone haha nice cheering eh) so happy

alright i know my blog is abit cmi so yeah bear with it while i try to fix the technical err. ZZzz alright im soo happy i shld go dancE!!!! This is sooooo aMAZING!!!! WAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
its yw, signing off!


0 comment(s)