<< Enter >>
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 @ 1:42 PM
an unglamourous yesterday
oh so my browser just refuses to open blogger leaving me no choice but to play dotA with bernard yesterday night hah!

Well after reading bernard's unglam incident @ the ang mo kio lib i cant help but laughing. lol hmm let me try to give MY side of the story

so yes i woke up at like 826 am and my jaws almost dropped seeing the DIGITAL numbers reflecting 0 8 2 6 HRS - OMG!!! im LATE for the Daily Event of "who can be more kiasu" @ ang mo kio lib. As much as many may agree that its a very uncivilised time to wake up during hols but im left with no choice. Piles of homework and tutorials piling up for me to revise and do. oh no. dots.

so i rushed through everything and dash at top speed to the bus stop. waited so long for the bus and i was like damn it 9.10 and im only at the bus stop.. The transition of the train from SW to NS was gutesnaly smooth. Zero mins of waiting time seriously aided to my partial victory. And we have a Singapore Conversation of the Amazing Kiasu Race:
bernard: where are you now?
me: oh 3 more stops and a 5 min run
bernard: Eek, this sound so amazing race


like totally LOL. So after alighting at Ang Mo Kio Station i dashed down the escalator, furiously smacking "aid pesdestrain walking" button to make sure the cars will sTOP. dots. and DAShing thru. and oh no there is this group of students walking towards the lib like totally dots. i saw them and thought "these ignorant kids have no idea of the impending doom that will befall upon them mwahaha.. after which is continued at my constant velocity of 10m/s slowly overtaking them and just like what bernard mention of the slowly eating people during long distant runs i feel that their souls have reduced to more ATP (adenosine triphosphates molecules) and i feel that my aerobic respiration is being enhanced with the oxidation of more ATPs. gutesna. just like a living death prophet gliding through the cities with weird stares occassionally. oh yes im storing souls. LOL

and when i reached the soul garden. i took the hypothenus and home straight for the building. YES my destination- the Ang Mo Kio Library. and oh no! bernard arrived before me! And there are like so many bitches plastering themselves at the glass door. Its 9.55am and the seconds are ticking away. And i see bernard was well prepared with a sling bag and a file on his right hand. And yes we are preparing ourselves for. NOT flight or Fight BUT a stampede as described by bernard lol. And yes i can feel a sudden adrenaline rush pulsating through my body and my control centre(brain) tells my limbs to " MUST get the SEATS" yes we are that desperate! So as the librarains stroll towards to open the doors, we took a On ur mark, READY? And once the door slided open, CHARGE!!!!!
i instantly casted Exorcism and relased all my invisible souls that i have caught earlier in aid of my victory, stealing any remmants of energies to convert to more ATPs gutesna. And those dots librians were like greeting us "good morning" but i took a glance and rolled my eyes 360deg. and carried on the "rush for seat" competition.


using an analogy of being a morphling i immediately converted all my energies into agility points and morphling into the most agile me and dodging dark daggers and backstabs i reached the staircase with relative ease until this fat bitch tried to overtake me and for underestimating my size i hit my hand onto the railing and caused my speed to be greatly reduced. oh no! i thought to myself so unglam! too late once we reach the top of the staircase we took a sharp right turns and oh those dumb blondes behind us took a left turn cos there are more seats there. totally dots. And when i reach bernard release his sling bag and landed onto the table and his file instantly flew onto the next table
and PA PA! oh no he booked 2 tables and his butt was already on one chair. GUTESNA We gigggled and celebrated for our success yeah!

haha quite unbelivable eh. and within 30 secs all the premium tables on the second floors are occupied. haha like totally dots. yeah typical singaporeans.!

hah and we studied with benyap and waiyip and jinyan until like 7+ then we go for dinner. i still think i have yet to do substantial amt of work. like totally sigh.
right so ABCDj was funny and the night ends with a dotA match ^_^

hehe aright i shld end here and go for mi luncheon.
yw signing off!


0 comment(s)