<< Enter >>
Sunday, April 02, 2006 @ 9:12 PM
screwed by ptm

this is (by far) the worst weekend i ever had
i was totally screwed by PTM. as in Really SCREWED this time

when the PTM form came i was already trembling in paralyzing fear
though i was absolutely amazed that i can even pass most of my subj(for not studying for CT1)
but apparently it wasnt good enough to escape this castastropic disaster.

well, everything was under my control. Let mi stress it again. WAS. But i cant believe that im so suay until... MY DAD's company had workers on STRIKE. Like totally WTH Can u believe how suay i was?! even in this eRA workers are still on strike? Damn. i cursed and swear within my heart when i heard this news. the feeling was terrible. If i am the management i'll probably just sack all of them. anyway these labour are largely highly substitutable. Highly price elastic i dun see why my dad is soooooo worried about it Zzzz.

and just as i speculated, my mum is going to take over my father's chore- the PTM meeting... So, apparently like what i had foresee, it was a total rapage let mi stress it again RAPAGE for mi. Totally OWNED badly by miss lim and my mum..

Its like

Frags: Miss Lim+My mum positive infinity
Mi 0

Like OMGZ!!! totally ownage la. Well, when 2 women talks, nothing usually good can get out of it anyway... So, im now barred from using the com. (i manage to even blog now coz of NS documentation-which i had completed ^^grins)

But still i can see how miserable my life is going to get as the year proceeds.
i cant believe im completely denied to use the com during weekdays. thats like WTH. shyt im addicted.. as depicted..

so u must be wondering how am i going to get on with life.. dun ask if u want to coz i dun even know the answer myself. (big sighhhh)

And the next biggest issue is that im dropping econs. like what bernard says im taking the easy way out.. but i think i have no choice. Coz my econs is really c.m.i maybe when im older i will start to appreciate the subject. alrightz, geesh, its sch tml again i better run before i find my computer having missing parts .. sigh...

life sucks!



0 comment(s)