<< Enter >>
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 @ 8:36 PM
mum went dancing-sneak entry
omg! its two days without computer!!!!!
haha i finally have my guts to sneak in here since my mum is happily exercising her legs and brains (dancing) kudos!!

so the first thing i sign in i saw bernard and he said he updated his blog
so i decided to pay a visit and wow he rated his LIFE!

so i thought since i only have so little time left (damn, chemi test tml like totally wth) so let mi juz rate my life

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 4.8
Mind: 4.8
Body: 6.5
Spirit: 6.4
Friends/Family: 3
Love: 1.5
Finance: 4.2
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


and seriously i think my life sucks. gosh!! but the good thing is my body and soul is pretty balance. that means im pretty much balanced!!

haha but my love life is so low 1.5.. -_-"' haha geesh but i guess this is what i am! i hate commitments!!!! haha and family n frenz are the next highest!!! hehe
so. my life onli worth 4.8. Whats yours? do check it out man! haha

alright life goes on.. gtg and start mugging chemi.


0 comment(s)