<< Enter >>
Thursday, April 13, 2006 @ 6:54 PM
maundy thursday
indeed, another week just flashed by.. the date to my first A level paper is nearer... sigh

so it is an hectic week- oh well, like when has it never been one?
so next week im officially ROD for mornin duties. kudos to the j1s. haha
so i had my chemistry SPA today...

Today i had a chat with my dad in the bank while waiting.. and i guess it brought back many memories for my dad. Seriously i really should 'revise' the way i think. I mean, i think that life would be so much worse off if i had born in the 1950s. And i seriously think that im in a very very fortunate family. When i reach home, my mum will prepare the food, and i dun have to worry about financial expenses at all.

i often feel like slapping myself real hard on my cheeks for being such a inconsiderate and spoilt brat. I dont know why im acting like that, but i think it could be raging hormones. yet on the other hand, i think its the values that i carry. i whine too much, -gosh way too much. I dont do housework chores, i do not do my laundary myself, i dont even wash any single utencil. Like gosh i wonder wad will happen if i go into army. that would be my biggest obstacle?
i dont know why im so spoilt. maybe its genetics? or is it by pure fact that im the youngest and my demands are always met at my slightest displeasure?

oh well, i guess i will just have to figure these out myself. Part and parcel of life?
anw, tml is good friday and im all set and ready for a game(s) of LAN. woohoo!!! haha kudos!!
alrightz, im signing off to eat my personal hawaiian pizza. (btw 2 stickers from any large bags of lays, ruffles, ..) will earn u 1 hawaiian personal pan pizza.. haha promos end this friday 14/4 ^^ arightz, see ya!


0 comment(s)