<< Enter >>
Sunday, April 09, 2006 @ 4:29 PM
facelift O.o
hey!! to my loyal blog readers

like wOw! ive changed my blogskin finally eh.. haha
That's the picture that i took on the last day of my holiday in Genting Highland Malaysia.. its the skyline that u can take from awana to genting highland. ^^ yupz. I designed the template and glenn did the coding for mi. Thnks la. (he always claim credits de, see, he imprinted his name onto my blog which is like wth lol. anw, this is still beta testing- shld be finalised by next week once the remaining links are connected.

Actually it has really been a bad week for mi. and i seriously think that i nid a tuition teacher to help me with my work. my subjects are juz plain atrocious. my gosh, i think im in deep shyt la.

The best part? i just have no mood to study. I think the worst place one can ever study is @ home. SO MANY DISTRACTIONS MY GOSH.- my bed , my computer, my tv, gosh!!!!!!!
(and shyt im startin to talk like simone- my gosh!)-bad sign!!!!!! my gosh!!! (alright stop it)

yupz so tml is like napha test. my gosh! im so gonna fail it la. damnn it. more mass PE for mi i suppose. - this is prolly H E double L to mi sia. yeah reminds mi of clarence's loser with a double L O.o

alrightz i better chau and do some work.. i shall wait till my mum go out then i can sneak back here and DOtA with bernard and gang!!!! mwahahahhaha .. (opps.. )
till then, press on guys!! n hav a great week 4 of term 2 O.o


0 comment(s)