<< Enter >>
Monday, August 22, 2005 @ 12:23 PM
raging hormones.
my mood has been on a rollorcoaster ride these days. i have no idea why it is even happening and i have definitely absolutely no idea how to control my emotions. since a picture speaks a thousand words. lets see wad is happening.


great!... thats how my hormone graph looks like. major flutuations from positive infinity to negative infinity. and looks like it even beyond the infinity. seriously.. this may just account for my eratic mood swing. and its starting to annoy people(i noe) even myself. im thinking that im starting not to understand myself. for all the people whom i may have offended, my deepest apologies. that includes my dad. i know i was pushing my luck today. (glad that my dad didnt explode) im really sorry. i didnt meant that to happen. and that stupid heat rash that i got from drug allergy is certainly not helping either. everthing is just so wrong.

and my parents are nagging and nagging about me spending too much time in front of the computer and that addition of 50 degree of myopia to my right eye is definitely a point not to be missed while lecturing me in the car just now. arghh..

IM LIKE compressed in a TINY bottle where there are NO ROOM To Breathe.
i wish im not born.


0 comment(s)