<< Enter >>
Friday, July 29, 2005 @ 12:14 PM
good day or bad day?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

i finally found my last piece of essay that i did last term... PHEW.. if not ms lim will probably send my head flying... haha. it was actually in my old foolscap pad.. so silly.. haha.

ANd
i
pass
NAPHA
TODAY!!!! wooohohaooo!!!
one... (*puff* angel saying u can do it hehe and *puff* devil saying.. u cant do it drop.. drop!! )
two...(and struggling hard, VERY hard)
thrrrrrrreeeeee (after much struggle and employing jinyan's bicycle technique, my chin finally kissed that stupid rusted iron(III) oxide rod. -_-"" haha, though its really CHEAT and pure luck, i pass my napha... i cant believe it... haha but i think i will still cont with my physical training bahz.

anyway, today was okie...... WELL NOT OKIE !!!! I LOST MY CALCULATOR. OMG. this is like my wad?! 4th time losing my calculator. ARGHHHHHH i cant believe i lost it. dad's gonna grumble again (thats the consequence of changing from a big pencil case to a small tiny one. =,="" dunno who took it... can that kind soul return it back to me? sobsob. but it was okie la, thats just my spare calculator, i was suppose to change batt for my casio one. anyway, casio calculators rock big time!!! hehe.

AND PHY WAS HORRIBLE. totally =,="" (diao). i swear i could have gotten that stupid gravitation question correct. but i remb the formula wrongly.. haiz. so sad right? anyway, why human so free huh? go think abt wad satelite thingy. how i wish a meteorite can blast those irritating pests that go revolving ard earth at 7.27X10^-5 rad/s... which they have no idea why must they do that. well of course.. wad can i say about Artificial intelligence..... and it would be interesting to see wad will happen to human on earth w.out satelites helping them... haha nvm.. sounds like an evil idea .out of point. anyway.. phy was badddd... pure baddd

sigh.. still got econs essay outline.. and if i ever get below 10 i can get rdy pen and paper alrdy.

and i juz ate lots of stuff
had ice cream(ripple) with colorful bread... wahahhaa
had dried sweet mangoes
had jack and jill chips
omg... im stuffing myself with sooooo muchhhhh fooooooood la.. haha its good to eat. can destressssss...

hmmm tml is friday at least... and still got lab practical to do for that chem proj... totally........ sianz. and i still got so many assignments waiting to be cleared........... OMG. my brain is BURSTING.... alright i better end there before i really cant finish my homework. and it isnt exactly a good note to end off with all the grumbles of not finishing my tutorials...........


0 comment(s)