<< Enter >>
Sunday, July 17, 2005 @ 6:41 AM
feeling upset
another week just passed like that again. i really kinda miss my secondary school days and all my classmates!! life is bad... and i've yet to tell my mum abt my triple alphabets grade.. sigh.. she'll probably whack me upside down.

haha and i just realise i've yet to blog for nearly a week. i really dun have habit for such stuff yeah. yesterday i spent 2 hrs in the lib finishing up 2 math hw. im so proud of myself!! haha, not forgetting its only 68 left to promos. and i will remind myself to stay away from dotA as much as possible. and there are just so much homework to do! one gp report, one EoM(which im completely clueless wad to write), one chemistry project ive yet to dl, one physics project... SIGH!!!

I want to watch fantastic four!!! but i juz cant seem to find time to watch it with this kinda workload. sorry kelvin for not being able to go for rapture concert. i think shawn and friends will definitely go one! dun worry k?

alright... i better get down with my EoM before i really run out of time.. sobsob.


0 comment(s)