<< Enter >>
Monday, July 25, 2005 @ 12:38 PM
end of destruction.. goodbye dotA
okie, today is a rather serious day. ive decided to uninstall my pet game: Warcraft III, the frozen throne. Dota. Thats the end of everything. so.. o well, i dun have my wc3 disc anymore, and so, from now on, there will be no dotA in my life. of course im sad.

but today, thnks glenn, for playing the last 2 matches with me, and we won both, with our combi, lina rylai, rylai zeus. haha. i will definitely miss playing dotA!!! but its okie, i will play it after nov. muz wait for me yeah. anyway, we won so proud to say so. thnks to she's the one too who played with us as morphling and something else cant remb. haha.

so, the evidence that ive put up is...




might be a bit small.but that shows the program cannot be found. so.. yeah.. i muz perservere!!!! haha, anyway, tonight is great. sentinels!!!!! WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comment(s)